Its been a while since my last post, I have to admit there have been plenty to do since then. I know it's kind of a bad excuse, but still. I'm back and with a "short" recap of some of the most important things that has happened.
I've listed up some of the most significant happenings in chronological order:
Firstly - I completed my education at Norwegian School of Creative Studies (Norges Kreative Fagskole)
Secondly - I completed a BA Honours Degree in Photography at the University of Hertfordshire
Thirdly - I married the love of my life on the 24th of july 2010
Fourthly - I moved into an apartment in St Albans with my wife
Fifthly - I found God in my life again and a fellowship of people who thought me the value of humility and faith
Sixthly - I got an internship at MAGNUM PHOTOS in London
Seventhly - I started working as a Lecturer at The University of Hertfordshire
Everything from number 2 to 7 happened within the span of one year. I can honestly say that this year have become the best and most significant year I have experienced in my life. Now I'm venturing out into new territory ready to take on anything and explore a world of light and life with my heart, faith, camera and pen.
By the way, everything will be written in English from now on ;)
1 comment:
Fint at du er på igjen! Har savnet å følge litt med...
Post a Comment